Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jodd

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL- Sahil
2. Your age- 23
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 8 hrs TO 10 hrs
5. Your Discord- jayjodd
6. Your Nickname- Jay Jodd
7. Your ID- 120432

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- I began my career in the city with EMS as a medical student, where I learned general and server rules, eventually being promoted to Head of the Training Department. Transitioning to gang life, I gained insights into gang operations, rising to a deputy role, honing my leadership and management skills while understanding the importance of staying connected with lower-ranked citizens. This experience paved the way for my entry into law enforcement with the LSPD during Andy Bank's term. Although the term was disbanded, I acquired vital skills in arrest procedures, towing, ticketing, and various event rules. My journey in the FIB began during Satriko Narcos' term, where I initially served as a field agent and progressively advanced to Supervisor of the Undercover Department. I learned critical aspects of evidence collection, ghetto patrol leadership, and hostage negotiations. In Tobi West's term, I was promoted to Head of the Undercover Department, excelling in managing the department, assisting agents with their evidence-related queries, and creating case files. Although this term disbanded in a short time but taught me many things.

2- After Tobi's Term I decided to join SAHP as a US Marshal and Head of Undercover further enriched my understanding of law enforcement operations, including IA, HRT, and Highway Patrol functions. Then Kira Hill became the new director of FIB. I continued to grow, managing the department, leading events, and training agents, constantly striving to improve myself and the organization. Also I start making case files on different gangs and crime families, and manage to win those raids. I am certain that I have developed the necessary skills to manage operations effectively and maintain consistency so that everything runs smoothly. If I ever get the chance to lead others, I will be prepared to deal with any issues or complications that may arise.

3- With the skills and experience I have gained over time, combined with the support of my high command team and dedicated employees, I am confident in my ability to achieve my goals as the Director of the FIB. As Director, I will strive to foster better cooperation within the organization and with external entities, aiming to avoid conflicts, reduce toxicity, and eliminate favouritism. By promoting a culture of fairness and collaboration with other orgs, I believe we can take the FIB to new heights of efficiency and integrity. Organise promotion ceremonies so deserving agents get promotion and confidence every week. I will also ensure that we will manage to do BM raid, Gang raid and family raid with 100% win rate.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
During my tenure as the director of fib i stay firm to ensure that roleplay is being carried out at the highest extent that it can, i will stay keen throughout my term to ensure that we properly roleplay , moreover i would also ensure that no rulebreaks are being carried out . My main aim would be to drastically transform FIB into what it was before , carrying the quality standards of role play within it. I As the leader of fib would not only ensure the success of my organization during crucial operations but would also make sure that we do good roleplay within it. At the end I would like to say that with my deep experience in all state organizations i can lead fib and can ensure it remains the best organization! My main aim is not only to become a leader it is to make sure that I have the best fib term ever.

I will make sure all my High Commands including me and my deputies are active in every situation and manage their department properly and take responsibility.

HRT (Human resource and training) Department will be well qualified so that they hire eligible and knowledgeable agents, we have the best team. Also teach Junior agents instead of being cruel with them.

The Undercover Department will never stop taking evidence so FIB can raid Gangs, crime families and Black market everyday. This department will not stop till here we will do Black Market bust, Li Busts arrest criminals who are selling or buying illegal weapons or items.

Spec Ops and SAU department These 2 departments make strategy and plans to win raids, subs, store, hostage and fz raid not only events apart from that Catching wanted by state and busting cannabis.

We will maintain a constant patrol presence throughout the city to prevent crimes, stop ATM robberies, and address any actions that violate laws or regulations.

CHAIN OF COMMAND

30.Director
29.Deputy Director
28.Chief Of Staff
27.Head of Department
26.Deputy Head of Department
25.00 Agent
24.Supervisor
23.Secret Agent
22.Black Ops 3
21.Black Ops 2
20.Black Ops 1