Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gokberk Kebab
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Jul 8, 2024
Time
23:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uoJN8OCU4zU

Gokberk

Player
Player
Dear admins, I posted a long video to prove that I don't have a problem with them. The incident starts in the middle of the video, and they come to our family home and then come to me and say something in Arabic, maybe they swear, I don't understand and for this I warn them to speak English, I call admin for this, But I was banned just because I told them to speak English. Please, dear admins, help me about my punishment. I am not a racist. i didn't deserve that punishment they re speaking arabic not me thank you for your attention.

Gokberk

Player
Player
I losed many items about that i want my compensation for my loss please i didnt deserve this is en3 server i just told them speak english.

ISMA3INOX

Dont say :[ Rejected, raison: low quality ! ]
Player
First Thx for the admin Karl ,

second i want to say that im speaking moroccan language so pls any moroccan check the pov im not saying any think illegal im just talking with my fam members , about ur punishment its true you say speak english im speaking english with you but with my fam members im speaking moroccan language bcz ther is some members donst speak english very good .

also we are in ur fam house bcz we prepared to rob ur fam house , also its not green zone to speak only english . Also in the pov u say " ur language is trash " or some thing like this "u can ask karl " so its clearly disrespecting my language so its racism

Thx for reading !!!

Gokberk

Player
Player

second i want to say that im speaking moroccan language so pls any moroccan check the pov im not saying any think illegal im just talking with my fam members , about ur punishment its true you say speak english im speaking english with you but with my fam members im speaking moroccan language bcz ther is some members donst speak english very good .

also we are in ur fam house bcz we prepared to rob ur fam house , also its not green zone to speak only english . Also in the pov u say " ur language is trash " or some thing like this "u can ask karl " so its clearly disrespecting my language so its racism

Thx for reading !!!
As you see the pow first off all many many times ı told you speak english if your members cant speak english they need to stay away from role soo how can ı understand ı cant understand yes ı told that language is trash because ı warned you many times for english but you keep speaking moroccan so how should ı know you didnt swear to me and that makes me angry rules are spesific only english on role when you speaking on your language that is disrespecting to me if they didnt speak english make them stay away for role it s much easier for you and your family thank you for your attention ;)

ISMA3INOX

Player
As you see the pow first off all many many times ı told you speak english if your members cant speak english they need to stay away from role soo how can ı understand ı cant understand yes ı told that language is trash because ı warned you many times for english but you keep speaking moroccan so how should ı know you didnt swear to me and that makes me angry rules are spesific only english on role when you speaking on your language that is disrespecting to me if they didnt speak english make them stay away for role it s much easier for you and your family thank you for your attention ;)
as i say i didnt talk with you u can say that im talking in the radio also every time i want to speak i move or i change the place also roles say u must speak english in green zone or if u want to speak wih someone dosnt peak ur language

Gokberk

Player
Player
sorry this is the pov
? i didn't say shitty language that s a lie ı just told trash language and you can seee allll the details in my pov ı didnt cut it like you? the chief admin will see ı didnt see shitty language where is it i say shitty show me?

Gokberk

Player
Player

Thx for reading !!!
Also you saying we re there for attack for your fam house how can you do that you have get in a role for that how can you do that when your people doesnt know to speak english thats the point you said yourself?

ISMA3INOX

Player
? i didn't say shitty language that s a lie ı just told trash language and you can seee allll the details in my pov ı didnt cut it like you? the chief admin will see ı didnt see shitty language where is it i say shitty show me?
its the same like trash like shit it's all racism against my language

ISMA3INOX

Player
Also you saying we re there for attack for your fam house how can you do that you have get in a role for that how can you do that when your people doesnt know to speak english thats the point you said yourself?
so you are against anyone who plays the game and does not know how to speak English LoL

Gokberk

Player
Player
its the same like trash like shit it's all racism against my language
Then dont do that how can ı understand your language what u said your family what i can give information to my friends ım turkish but i didnt that disrespect to you i always spoke english im muslim too why i should do racist activities?

ISMA3INOX

Player
about the attack am talking about roob not raid aslo we find that ur house already robed so we roob your neighbor's house

Gokberk

Player
Player
so you are against anyone who plays the game and does not know how to speak English LoL
that makes me laugh check the rules of grand rp then what are they say it says when you re in the role you have to speak english it is not my mother language just destroy your prejudices

ISMA3INOX

Player
Then dont do that how can ı understand your language what u said your family what i can give information to my friends ım turkish but i didnt that disrespect to you i always spoke english im muslim too why i should do racist activities?
im not like u use discord to speak with my fam house with any language *MG* we dont break rules like u

Gokberk

Player
Player
about the attack am talking about roob not raid aslo we find that ur house already robed so we roob your neighbor's house
you lying again if you rob our neighbours soo why would you come to my house theres a 7 minutes video you lying bro just speak the truth i didnt cut any moment just watch i already give all the answers on the video dont try its unnecessary okay?

Gokberk

Player
Player
im not like u use discord to speak with my fam house with any language *MG* we dont break rules like u
i can use what i want when im playing on the role i didnt say anything to my friends about that as you see im doing nothing on that moment why ı shouldnt use discord is it illegal when im chilling? im sorry but your arguments is trash too with my all respect i just told you what im feeling thx:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom