Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gokberk Kebab
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Jul 8, 2024
Time
23:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uoJN8OCU4zU

ISMA3INOX

Dont say :[ Rejected, raison: low quality ! ]
Player
Here we gooooo sorry i have prob im my mic but i fix it now + we trying to rob ur house in the fist time but its already robedhttps://studio.youtube.com/video/UkjS4UioUHM/edit

Gokberk

Player
Player
Here we gooooo sorry i have prob im my mic but i fix it now + we trying to rob ur house in the fist time but its already robedhttps://studio.youtube.com/video/UkjS4UioUHM/edit

its here watch it
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you already tried before our situation but you come to us and harrasing our house okay i understand know before our situation you try and for our situation you lying were trying to rob your house you just lying you re harrasing thx for proof from you loll

ISMA3INOX

Player
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you already tried before our situation but you come to us and harrasing our house okay i understand know before our situation you try and for our situation you lying were trying to rob your house you just lying you re harrasing thx for proof from you loll
hahahahahha im waiting m friend to be ready to the fight not just robe the house aloneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ISMA3INOX

Player
also if the admin need the full pov i can post it to him not you and byeeeee

Gokberk

Player
Player
hahahahahha im waiting m friend to be ready to the fight not just robe the house aloneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bro you posted that video check the time its before our situation you already tried but you come to us and harrasing why are you lying allah is watching:)

ISMA3INOX

Player
bro you posted that video check the time its before our situation you already tried but you come to us and harrasing why are you lying allah is watching:)
ur dont get the punishemebnt about rdm or some thong like this that he need full pov u get the punichement about what u say against my lunguage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom