Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lev Doe
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Jul 9, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/agvJfRh

Unlogical

Player
Player
I got banned for:
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

I use medal to record, and I record my whole screen including overlays. You can clearly see in the clip that all overlays are being recorded (FPS counter in the top right, and the ALT TAB menu). I have a second monitor and I tabbed to the second monitor as that's where I have my Penal Code list open and my discord. I have not broken the rule, as it doesn't state anywhere that I need to record my second monitor, only that I record all my overlays which I do.

Unlogical

Player
Player
I got banned for:
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

I use medal to record, and I record my whole screen including overlays. You can clearly see in the clip that all overlays are being recorded (FPS counter in the top right, and the ALT TAB menu). I have a second monitor and I tabbed to the second monitor as that's where I have my Penal Code list open and my discord. I have not broken the rule, as it doesn't state anywhere that I need to record my second monitor, only that I record all my overlays which I do.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Medal does not record all overlays​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom