Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bella Lily
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2024
Time of violation
16:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/YIjZ788

lokii

Player
Player
hi I talked to person before 2 days ago until today he scammed me because he said first I will talk to high command my family and after I will text u today I will text to him I want to know how much he want to sell it he said I sell when I find state object and I said I will find a state object if u discount 1m mean it will be 21m he agree for this deal and I asked to him how many do u pay to state object he said under 30 million not said a specific price when I found it i contacted to him and I said I found state object for 26.5m and he said no my family high command don't let me to sell business not in member family although I found a state object for him but he said I can't sell u after this he said I will sell u for 22m and break the deal when I found a state object I post all profit a picture and if u want I will post the profit who I talked to him to sell state object righty I have 10.7m but tomorrow i can have 21m because i get 100 hrs. 5m and sell Bugatti and i can debt 3 million from my friend first pic profit : second profit third profit: four profit:

lokii

Player
Player
and if u want I will post the profit who I talked to him to sell state object

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom