Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinCarter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Bilal Brohi
2. Your age (IC AND OOC) - IC is 33, OOC is 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day - 10
5. Your Discord - rocketzeus
6. Your Nickname - Kevin Carter
7. Your ID - 207678
Additional Information

(1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A
. EMS is the backbone of the city as it provides all kinds of medical services to our citizen and EMS plays a vital role in events such as subs, Aircraft carrier, Bank robbery and hostage situation to provide adrenaline shot. In order to process everything smoothly EMS requires a leader who is active and encourages its team to do the same.

B. I am a fair person and will not tolerate any kind of corruption as I believe in equality and everyone should get a fair chance. I have seen many situations where undeserving candidates are sold ranks and those who really work hard are cheated on.

C. I have been HOD of AS in EMS and I have really well experience in other org such as Black commando in NG (2 months), secret agent in FIB (3 months), US Marshal in SAHP (1 month), Senior officer 2 in LSPD (1 month) and good experience in Government and Lifeinvader. I have a vast experience in many orgs also I have observed the successful leaders on how they work and have learned a lot from that. I believe that I can use the experience I have gained and be a great leader.

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

A
. It will be made sure that all the lobbies are covered at all times otherwise it will affect the roleplay and cause trouble to our fellow citizens.

B. The FTO department will be made stronger by HC giving shadow to them, in order for the new recruits to make minimal mistakes or no mistakes at all.

C. All the events that require EMS will not be left unattended as it is very crucial for LEO's to get their adrenaline shot on time and if not given it will affect their roleplay.

Ranking Structure of EMS :

30. EMS Chief

29. EMS Deputy Chief

28. Chief Of Staff

27. Chief Of Operation

26. Division Chief

25. Head of Division

24. Dean of Division

------------------------------------------------------

23. Air Rescue Force (RO)

22. Senior Medical Professor (FTO) (HR)

21. Medical Professor (FTO) (HR)

20. Neurosurgeon (MD)

19. Rescue Officer (RO)

18. Pharmacologist (Lab)

17. Surgeon (MD)

16. Paramedic (AS)

15. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO) (HR)

14. Physician (MD)

13. Junior Paramedic (AS)

12. Scientist (Lab)

11. Doctor (MD)

10. EMT (AS)

09. Pharmacist (Lab)

08. Emergency Responder (AS)

07. Resident (MD)

06. First Responder (AS)

05. Intern (MD)

04. Biochemist (Lab)

03. Medical Student

02. Chemist (Lab)

01. Fresher

Thank you for taking time to read my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom