Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico Flow
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Oct 29, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wGLsTgI

Doofy_113

Player
Player
Hello LeBron, hope you’re having a great day. Please give me a small amount of your time to explain my situation. I won’t disappoint. Thank you I was enjoying grand RP so I went ahead and made a montage. A player thought I was cheating and reported me for bigger hit box in the montage it was approved by a admin named Zeke Landon me and this Admin did not really have a good relationship and he approved it without any PC check a day later, James pluxury told me to DM notix for PC check. He did not find anything on my PC and told me that Woody would make the final decision a month went by and Woody never contacted me so I kept making appeals to be unbanned and they all got rejected. Until. Mazhor told me to make a appeal for Alex or James. I made one for James and he told me to DM Johnny odds he went through my case in a few days later he texted me on discord and told me I would be unbanned same with James two weeks went by in my account was not being unbend so I made a appeal for Mazhor it was rejected and I have no idea why since I was proven innocent. Please look further into my case, and I would love to be back into grand RP. I will put the proof below thank you for taking your time to read my appeal and have a great rest of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom