Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RIJU PLAYZ
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2024
Time of violation
9:20PM IST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/753701/#post-2665782

riju285

Player
Player
RIJU PLAYZ
My ID : 89156
[email protected]
7th July, 2024

SUB - Apologizing for GR 6.17

Dear Grand RP Forums Moderation Team,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is RIJU PLAYZ, and I am writing to formally apologize for my recent violation of rule GR 6.17 on the GTA 5 Grand Roleplay server. I understand that my actions were not in line with the community guidelines and that they disrupted the roleplaying experience for others.

Upon reflection, I realize that my behavior was inappropriate and disrespectful to both the server rules and to the other members of the community who strive to maintain a positive and immersive environment. I take full responsibility for my actions and assure you that this will not happen again in the future.

I deeply value the Grand RP community and the opportunities it provides for creative and engaging roleplaying experiences. I understand the importance of adhering to the rules that help maintain fairness, respect, and enjoyment for all participants.

In light of this incident, I have taken steps to review and familiarize myself more thoroughly with the server rules to ensure that I can contribute positively to the community going forward. I am committed to learning from this experience and to being a respectful and responsible member of the Grand RP community.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption caused by my actions. I appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding this matter. Thank you for maintaining such a vibrant and enjoyable roleplaying environment, and I look forward to continuing to participate responsibly in the Grand RP community.

Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information or clarification regarding this issue.

Warm regards,

RIJU PLAYZ

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Wrong section
This section is complaints against players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom