Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

tanjiro uchia xd

Player
Player
All in POV, watch from 3:15 min. I was just defending my solar pannels all of a sudden these stranger came and started shooting i stepped back asked for help from friend meanwhile they pushed us and started shooting at me then i shooted them i hope thats not rdm on me because that was just protecting myself and family solar pannels and family property .

tanjiro uchia xd

Player
Player
first of all solar defence is not an event its just an family activity killing without demands is RDM according to me rest i trust in admins wordings whatever they say.
and secondly if you know about valuable container that happens every hour at xx:00 there also we give demands even if its xx:59 i.e. before spawning of parachute otherwise its counted as RDM

Ryzen Nexus

Player
Player
Bro, it's a solar situation. What do you expect? We are shooting at you because we came there to steal your solar panel
GTA5_2024-07-14_21-25-53.png

tanjiro uchia xd

Player
Player
Approved - VDM | 395638 , 383076
in this forum i went to take valuable container i didnt shooted first also got vdm'd and still i got RDM for shooting without demands at xx:59 and you killing 5 of our family members without demand and saying its a solar situation. anywhere in city shooting without demand is RDM
rest i'm no one to decide whats right and whats not let admins decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom