Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jose Mourinho
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Jul 11, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://r.resimlink.com/N27AEP6BJ0sx.png

Jouself Morgan

Player
Player
First of all, hello good admins of this beautiful game, 3 days ago I was penalized from GR 3.1 + GR 3.2 for a justified reason and I am aware of my crime.

But there will be a mistake because I received a penalty that is not written in the rules.
Normally, a GR 3.1 or GR 3.2 penalty is a maximum suspension of 7 days.
But I think this dear citizen and my admin, who knows his job well, must have made a mistake. He gave me a 50-day suspension, which is not fair at all, because there is nothing in the rules about 50 days.
I am aware of my crime, but 50 days is a high penalty for me and I do not want to be tried for a penalty that is not written in the rules and it is my natural right to defend this.

I have great respect for you and the esteemed admins, but I would like my sentence to be commuted, thank you.

forum : Approved - GR 3.2 / 374619

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Hello,

First of all you did mass GR 3.2 and GR 3.1 it's total 21 day.
And you was have already ban 29 day i just extended to 50 day.
Dont try the deceive to admins.
Last desicion will be given higher admins.

Regards.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom