Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Husoo Flex
Administrators nickname
Spike Hill
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/756538/

byMaskely

Player
Player
You can see the situation from the forum i added as a proof. Stranger punched my car and did CR lots of times (He wasn't punished for punching in GZ). Then i demanded him to leave because of my safety, and i was punished for UB demands in GZ (Stranger wasn't even punished for punching in GZ). I searched and i learnd parkings are unscripted green zones, i did't know that and game scriptly allowing that. I don't want to someone get punished more, i want to have a clear punishment history, as you can see there is only one complaint filed against me when im newbie. Im very careful about breaking the server rules.
Summary: He punched (also did mass cr) my car lots of times then i gave demand to stop punching, i didn't even shoot. I did this acording the GR 6.15. And i didnt see any rule about that in green zone rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom