Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Addyy Senpai
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jul 16, 2024
Time
3:12 IST
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/@me/1178447167321559240/1262722948133945375 / https://discord.com/channels/@me/1178447167321559240/1262723068971712512 /

Addyop121

Player
Player
Hey this is addy and i have been in city for 23 years and been in FIB for 6 terms. i have grinded myself in fib for 6 terms and i have to face a new thing that happened with me in FIB for the first time. I have been having a good time on FIB ever since this day. Today as my experience, i got promoted to 00 agent in the previous term " KIRA's Term " and after " Jay jodd's " term started, i came there and got my previous rank as my past experience. Today, the ex-governor's term ended and he came to FIB and they demoted me to secret agent and promoted him, stated that i dont have experience and i am not fit for this rank. But i wanted to know that if i was not eligible for that rank, why did i get that rank for the first hand and if i was eligible for that rank why did i get demoted now only. This term gave me the worst experience and i asked with the leader for help about this but he keeps ignoring and this incident made my rp experience very bad. I would love to if you would let this Favouritism issue to its end from every server cuz it stops other player who want to achieve those height of rp experience that we could get.
Thanku
Addyy Senpai..... would love to get a positive response from your side.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
As FIB Curator I will answer this to give more insights. I also already had contact with this player about this issue.

Like I told you before in DMs, this is not a case for Admin-Complaints. You want to post here, because its a complete IC Player decision:

You also violated the rules for filing complaints here:

When you want to go against IC Decisions, your first way is to go to a lawyer, not take it fully OOC.

Looking overall at your experience in FIB, the decision makes complete sense and I dont understand why you were given 00 Agent in the first place. 00 is not even a rank you earn by promotion, but a rank given to trusted and most knowledgeable Agents. At any time, Leader or even his trusted circle can get you off this position and back to a normal rank. You were even given the highest rank below 00 Agent, which is Secret Agent. You still have all the same possibilities by System Script that 00 Agent has. This complaint makes no sense at all and is just taking time from high administration, while you were already receiving 1) an answer from an FIB Curator and 2) were given correct instructions to first consult the Senior Curator of State (Jessica), which you completely ignored to break Forum rules.

As Curators, together with Leaders, we work against favoritism inside the organisations. This does not at all seem to be a case of favoritism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom