Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Recker Burberry
Administrators nickname
Jay_Verlice
Date
Mar 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/hCRznF8

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
Hello Pluxury

I am requesting to be unbanned because the ban is not done fairly i did not start any real money trading or anything i just got the information a few months later that one was committed with 1-2 proofs that could not even have helped then when i wanted to help someone i get banned even though i did not even commit real money trading is crazy only when no one knew that i did not show proofs i was not banned but when i showed them to help someone i get banned because i wanted to help is, i can't even put it into words because it's useless i hope i get unbanned because i had nothing to do with it and because i showed proof i get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom