Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed General Rules 6.3. 6.22 1.3 ID | 7052 & 8070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bobby Valor
Suspect ID
7052 8070
Date of violation
Apr 2, 2022
Time of violation
13:22
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fI3pvWf

Bobby Valor

Player
Player
Player 7052 took 1.6m roughly out of our family balance without authorization aswell as a heavy sniper. Refuses to give back then left family. Player 8070 was taking 1 item then putting it back in multiple times to try and hide 7052’s withdrawal in our logs.

Proof here : ALL LINKS BELOW
———————————————————
1. Withdrawal from family balance
2. Stealing heavy sniper and replacing with regular sniper
3. Trying to hide it by taking one item the. Putting it back in over and over
4. More proof of trying to hide in logs with clutter to save his friend from us seeing what he took

Thanks, Bobby Valor
Owner of Valor (unofficial org)

Last edited:

SnappyFX

Player
Player
Actually
Point 1. I was offering you guys giving back the 1.6M and a mercedes AMG GT 63 (S)
Point 2. I already gave back the heavy sniper then i was left because my friend maked a family

If you wanna ban me, I got proof of 4 - 6 valor members

power gaming, Using meta gaming, and was cussing to me with N word and C word, Mixing so?

Idk, What but me but you guys refused 1.6M + a car with a 4.2M state value that has Turbo

So?

Thanks,
Snappy Pluxury (Ex-LSPD,EMS,NG,SAHP,VAGOS,BLOODS,Bunta,EMS,Governor,LI Deputy!

kinsxo

Player
Player
Actually
Point 1. I was offering you guys giving back the 1.6M and a mercedes AMG GT 63 (S)
Point 2. I already gave back the heavy sniper then i was left because my friend maked a family

power gaming, Using meta gaming, and was cussing to me with N word and C word, Mixing so?

Idk, What but me but you guys refused 1.6M + a car with a 4.2M state value that has Turbo

So?

Thanks,
idk if im allowed to ask this but can you post the pov of our members apparently doing all of this to you? also the proof of you offering us the money back? because you left the family while none of us were in the city. your friend also told us that you stole the money because you wanted to start your own family. the day before that, i gave you money to buy a house u said you were short a little bit of money and you would pay me back but never seen that either?
thanks,
Kinslee Valor (Vice President of Valor)

Bobby Valor

Player
Player
None of this was true if you wanted to give back we gave you options. You did not so I posted on forums.

Bobby Valor

Player
Player
Actually

So?

Thanks,
Sounds like your trying to cover your own tail. Post proof of any of that.
Bottom line. NO ONE authorized you to steal from family warehouse or balance! Especially me the owner!

LadyLee

Player
Player
Actually

So?

Thanks,
Nope you never physically said you would give it back. You had your friend who was in our server still, messaged us and said you would give us a car. It doesn’t work like that. We would still have to pay you for that car and then you get more money out of us so I refused and kicked him from our server.

Also, what is the c word?

What you did was wrong! You should have never taken our money and we have you 2 hours to return and you didn’t so yes we reported bc you took money that we worked hard for and then left the family. We have the proof of you taking from us.. with the proof that you said you have against my family members, well I’d like to see it for myself.

SnappyFX

Player
Player
idk if im allowed to ask this but can you post the pov of our members apparently doing all of this to you? also the proof of you offering us the money back? because you left the family while none of us were in the city. your friend also told us that you stole the money because you wanted to start your own family. the day before that, i gave you money to buy a house u said you were short a little bit of money and you would pay me back but never seen that either?
thanks,
Kinslee Valor (Vice President of Valor)
Where is the proof i asked you for money?

Where is proof i ever wanna start a own family?

i never told that stuff and c word you know what it means right? think about the c word, My grandpa got that, So know you already know what it is i guess?

And if i did so many things wrong im still sorry, Ask rico, Already bringed back sniper, Kinslee Never asked for money or for house, That was Kody

Thanks,

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
THREAD LOCKED FOR NO FURTHER OFF-TOPIC COMMENTS
  • ID 7052 You have time to return the money that you took from the family balance till 05.04.2022 21:00 server time

Not returning the money will result a permanently BAN from the server.

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Thread Closed.
  • ID 7052 returned the money taken back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom