Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bulla Xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2024
Time of violation
17:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oEJmBkr

Alpha Knox

Player
Player
Not a single word of "MOTHER" is there...
You need to test your eyes.
We are not enough dumbs who will abuse mothers. OKAY

High Rater

Player
Player
hey shaashwant and high rater bro why would we disrespect our own religion or any other ?
and what are the proofs that hey were from our family OG thugs pls dont put false allegation on anyone let admin decide it
and in the regard of this thing ig u should make a forum on those who disrespected our religion and not on those who did fl so be sure what u r against of and we said those words to those who disrespected so next time just check the concern first

KILLER ARYAN

Player
Player
There is nothing to worry about I have the proof of ur fam who is doing toxicity and bringing religion so let me show u something and let me make it clear if you insult our religion then it not good for u here are some proofs of ur fam insulting and bringing religion and about that word u make forum for is ic thing and dnt try to teach me the rules
open ur eyes and see it
This person is not from our fam you can put forum on him he is disrespecting our religion also

Shashwat Grace

We behold what we are, and we are what we behold
Player
really can we abuse mother in club chat?
wow i dont think u understand hindi......its mai.......not maa............let me translate for you.......i had written that they got fucked in rp factory..........read properly..........i had never mention anyone's mother

KILLER ARYAN

Player
Player

and in the regard of this thing ig u should make a forum on those who disrespected our religion and not on those who did fl so be sure what u r against of and we said those words to those who disrespected so next time just check the concern first
But there u said about og thugs and he is not from og thugs

Vikku_King

Player
Player
admin you see this
There is nothing to worry about I have the proof of ur fam who is doing toxicity and bringing religion so let me show u something and let me make it clear if you insult our religion then it not good for u here are some proofs of ur fam insulting and bringing religion and about that word u make forum for is ic thing and dnt try to teach me the rules
open ur eyes and see it
Hindus believe that cow is our God and what kind of things is he saying? that's not good punish this guy

KILLER ARYAN

Player
Player
admin you see this

Hindus believe that cow is our God and what kind of things is he saying? that's not good punish this guy
In this thing I supports you cow is our god and that person with id no:66342 should be punished because he disrespected our religion

Vikku_King

Player
Player
In Hinduism, the cow is considered a sacred animal and symbolizes wealth, strength, and motherly love. It is believed to be the earthly representative of the divine and nourishing Mother Goddess, who represents fertility and bountifulness. Their milk is believed to have a purifying effect on human bodies

always me and my Hindu family are believe in cow = mother

KILLER ARYAN

Player
Player
In Hinduism, the cow is considered a sacred animal and symbolizes wealth, strength, and motherly love. It is believed to be the earthly representative of the divine and nourishing Mother Goddess, who represents fertility and bountifulness. Their milk is believed to have a purifying effect on human bodies

always me and my Hindu family are believe in cow = mother
Brother og thugs is also a Hindu family and we also cannot tolerate this thing that someone disrespect our religion

Shashwat Grace

We behold what we are, and we are what we behold
Player
first of all gr 3.2 is wrong title.........coz I didnt inlcude anyone's mother..........its "mai" not "maa"..............in hindi its means "in".........let me translate full sentence coz u dont understand hindi, I had written "OG THUGS GOT FUCKED IN (MAI) RP FACTORY BUT STILL CAME IN RAID TO GET FUCKED"........now tell me where have I mentioned anyone's mother?

Kushal Patil

Player
Player
Thread Approved
ID 138086 will receive punishment for Gr 3.1.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Complaint Against Administrat
ion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom