Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raja Saab
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2024
Time of violation
07:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dePBRA0DvpM?feature=shared

KadyaN JaaT

Player
Player
Me and my homie jist kill these two fellow and after some time this dude came from nowhere to patch their friends strange ALL IN POV
i was going there for taking container and i see my fam member unconscious so i was patching him...BTW this is a common treasure and this is for everyone i can came here for taking treasure bcz this is common you know common ???

Harsh_Tripathi

Player
Player
I understand your concern, but I assure you that there was no meta-gaming involved in this situation. My family member’s actions were entirely within the game’s role-playing context.

When I was unconscious , my family member was already nearby and naturally came to assist me and wants to claim the treasure. In Grand RP, it’s common for family members to be in close proximity, and can be seen on map especially during treasure hunts or other significant events.

It’s important to remember that the game encourages teamwork and cooperation among family members. My family member was simply playing their role, responding to the in-game circumstances as they unfolded.

I appreciate your understanding and hope this clears up any confusion. Let’s continue to enjoy the game and the challenges it presents without jumping to conclusions about meta-gaming.

Alexis Far

Player
Player
My dear educated fellow first go and read what is meta gaming😂

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character
First of all stop using this fellow word everyone has there own identity out side the city and u can't judge the person identity. I feel my own disrespect in this message. If I don't know about a small thing so u can't call me fellow i don't give u this role to talk like me in this way on forum. So I feel my disrespect in this forum.

Rajasaab

Player
Player
First of all stop using this fellow word everyone has there own identity out side the city and u can't judge the person identity. I feel my own disrespect in this message. If I don't know about a small thing so u can't call me fellow i don't give u this role to talk like me in this way on forum. So I feel my disrespect in this forum.
I literally gonna die while laughing my educated friend first google fellow word then feel disrespected 😂 fellow means : partner,friend seriously bro u r awesome 😂

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Rejected

Rejected on the grounds that it was a public event Area and the proofs was not enought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom