Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shaurya Xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 18, 2024
Time of violation
12:07
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0BQ87e8

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player

Last edited:

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player

Last edited:

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
lol xD clearly you are asking him how much you can pay ezz self report
cant you see i am typing the admin part give this kind man a offtopic

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Trying to decieve admins bye bye
what u mean by that i was writing message in discord to the admin resolving it and doing backspace so he can see in pov bruh

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
HOWEVER it seems like this random toxic guy shaurya tryna target them as it is clear that this is happening because of personal issues and if that guy doing actual report why he didn't reported as soon they did this cheats matter? Why he is reporting now? He is reporting now becauseeeeeee their relation is now broken and this shaurya want get them ban so ez targeting ahd self reporting bye bro ( I am out of this toxicity i was just looking at forums )

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
HOWEVER it seems like this random toxic guy shaurya tryna target them as it is clear that this is happening because of personal issues and if that guy doing actual report why he didn't reported as soon they did this cheats matter? Why he is reporting now? He is reporting now becauseeeeeee their relation is now broken and this shaurya want get them ban so ez targeting ahd self reporting bye bro ( I am out of this toxicity i was just looking at forums )
once again offtopic to this shurveer person

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
And I guess you are the one who wrote abusive words in cc? Bro you need to learn some discipline and be mature !

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Thread Rejected
Incorrect Format
Please refer to IMPORTANT - Rules for filling a complaint and file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom