Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Savage Manee
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
Jul 18, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/tyiXIlb

Savage26

Founder Savage | Ex-Curator
Player
Yes, first of all, I was already opening songs and dancing outside the area before the incident, someone killed my friend, then they removed him, then I went to them, I opened the song and danced and therefore I was unfairly punished, I received a very ridiculous and unnecessary punishment before the incident, please forgive me, if the admin had been watching it before, he would have already understood what the incident was.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
Where is your pov ? // Rules are rules dancing on dead body is rule break doesn’t matter for ur friends or stranger

Savage26

Player
Yes, I know this too, but I didn't dance on the deceased, you saw it too.
Where is your pov ? // Rules are rules dancing on dead body is rule break doesn’t matter for ur friends or stranger

Savage26

Player
Post ur pov then
As I said, you heard that the song is playing, everyone there heard the sound of the song, and when you got there, the song was playing and that's why you want a pov from me, even if I send it to you, it won't change anything because it's important whether the sound goes to the other side, so I don't normally have the right to ask you, but I'm sorry for this incident, but I want a pov and if my voice doesn't go away, will I send my own pov.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
no pov - nothing to review

Top Bottom