Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serhio Creed
Suspect ID
94457 99532 105709
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2022
Time of violation
0:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uq2yLs4TolY

Jmeal

Player
Player
We gave u 5 seconds also it’s our property so u had to get off lmao what a clown

Jmeal

Player
Player
And as you could see why would u just drive right it to a shoot out and not expect to get killed XD

Raymond Hulk.

Player
Player
Does not matter if it’s a special region they can give you demands for solar panels the fact that you don’t understand this is very alarming as you are supposedly a leader of a unoff org

Serhio Creed

Leader
Leader
Does not matter if it’s a special region they can give you demands for solar panels the fact that you don’t understand this is very alarming as you are supposedly a leader of a unoff org
I don't know if there is a panel there because i am not god I'm just a passerby You can't tell every passerby to leave.The rules are very clear and rules cannot be bought with money.

VivyS

Player
Player
This is not a private area and you are in the city, you can't give a passerby 5 seconds and hit him.

Flib

Player
Player
Please read the rules why you guys rdm in the city we are just walking you guys rdm for us. I think you guys rdm for everybody walk your in front of the house. You guys need the learn the rules and come back the game.

Haci Vercetti

Tommy's heir
Player
Come on, you don't have a family car, you don't do any robberies, it's not even a gang zone and you have demance, my friend, how about playing a little role-play and enjoying the server. Please don't shoot random people without being roleplayed anymore. When you give demance, nothing happens. The important thing is the integrity of the role there.
Personally, it is not enjoyable when I count down from 5 and give someone a dementia on the way and kill them directly.

Good forums, Good games.​

David Lawley

Blocked
Blocked
There were solar panels in the area, Last time I got rdmed in city the forum I made was denied as I was told you can give demands when solar panels are near lol

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 94457 will receive a punishment for RDM
  • ID 99532 will receive a punishment for RDM
  • ID 105709 will receive a punishment for RDM
Streets are a part of public space and you can not just demand people to leave on public property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom