Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Administrator Application | Snappy Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnappyFX

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL | Snappy
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - CET
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - 12 PM - 2 AM
5. Average online per day - 12 - 16
6. Your Discord - SnappyFX#0001
7. Your Nickname - Snappy Pluxury
8. Your ID - 78431
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - State Curator

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I wanna become an adminastrator of the server to help people, I got a lot of expierence on EN 1 and EN 2, And i wanna help new people to the game, And tell them how everything works, because i know everything right now. And learning in the begin is alot of fun but admins is good to help you with that, and as a Server adminastrator so as a level 2 admin (The Server Adminastrator) I wanna make super cool and sick events, So more people will play this game, And i think i can help really good with that!

2. What are your strengths? - I can speak fluent english, and dutch, And i think that will be helpfull for new players, because alot of new players are dutch, And thats how i can help with that, i was an Ex-Admin on a other city/server, And i was in love with that. And i wanna do it on Grand Roleplay to, Because i think being a admin here is alot more fun, Because the admin team here is funny and good team to work with,

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - If someone is gonna spam reports like for an example ( 5x in a min , SIR YOU FAT) like stuff that is useless and it is not worth it to react on it, But i will react on it, And give him the right punishment for it. Because if im an admin i gotta do everything perfect

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Of cource i will do everything for becoming a adminstrator!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Dont got one, But if i had one, Of course, I will do everything for becomeing a Admin!

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? - Nope i wanna become an Admin :)

ADMINS ON TOP!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Interview will be tonight 8/4/2022 at 17 Server Time
Join The Waiting Room 15 minutes before the time of the interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom