Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amit zxr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 21, 2024
Time of violation
14:40
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lJFtsVq

amit0408w

Player
Player
They took all money from family balance and all ammunation and also kicked almost all the players

Mujahid

Player
Player
Dude, I only sent inactive players from the family. If you're going to interfere with this, why are you making me a Co-leader?

Cruz Edward

Player
Player
Then what about this photos ??
Why ?? This behaviour to me and my players ?
image.png

And what about my investment that I have made for family

There is totally 3 million plus money that I have invested and
3 million cash that I have given it to this person
Before he gets banned bcoz of collecting weapons and selling them in illigal market of gangs
And now they are saying I steal it
Actually it's fair deal I got my money back and also investment now I don't care about you and your family bcoz you guyz kicking and fighting and cursing other players and also deputy / me
If any player did mistake that I have taken to fam they will say bad about me in my back and i heared it
Then I decided to leave family
Bu what about my investment?
Then I took this step

Last edited:

Mujahid

Player
Player
Before he gets banned bcoz of collecting weapons and selling them in illigal market of gangs
Actually it's fair deal I got my money back and also investment now I don't care about you and your family bcoz you guyz kicking and fighting and cursing other players and also deputy / me
If any player did mistake that I have taken to fam they will say bad about me in my back and i heared it
Then I took this step
You should not respond to a mistake with a mistake, this is also a rule and you may be punished for this.

Cruz Edward

Player
Player
You should not respond to a mistake with a mistake, this is also a rule and you may be punished for this.
Whats the punishment and btw he is waiting for my permanent banned and if you don't know that I created this family and we were 4 partners he isn't leader we choosed I choosed to make him a leader and every time in voice chat they say bad about me

Mujahid

Player
Player
Whats the punishment and btw he is waiting for my permanent banned and if you don't know that I created this family and we were 4 partners he isn't leader we choosed I choosed to make him a leader and every time in voice chat they say bad about me
Dude, I'm your old friend on server 2, Mujahid, whatever, I don't know either, the admins will deal with the issue. By the way, you did not have any bad intentions, you took your rights and the family house was yours, I know this and the leader of this family said to throw the inactive players to me, I did this and he reported me too :D There is nothing to do, people do not know what justice is.

amit0408w

Player
Player
Why ?? This behaviour to me and my players ?
image.png

Then I took this step
Dude, I only sent inactive players from the family. If you're going to interfere with this, why are you making me a Co-leader?
i am not making u under deputy

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Up on reviewing the evidence, I decide to Accept the report.
ID 160085 will be punished for Gen Rule 6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom