Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Fred Warrior

Information
1. Your name IRL Anil
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone +2
4. Average online per day 8-12
5. Your Discord mr.fred13
6. Your Nickname Fred Warrior
7. Your ID 244015

Additional information
1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I have been in this server for a very long time and know the rules fairly well. I have no issues teaching those who have not been in this city as long as me and making sure they learn what they need to succeed. I am fully aware of the dedication becoming a leader requires and I am certain I can give my dedication to this server and the people in it. I am also aware that if I were to become Sheriff I would basically be building an org from the ground up so I have been brainstorming and I already have plans to do so. I will get my org running quickly and efficiently. I have already started to find my High Command so I am fully prepared.

2.2 As far as requirements I believe I fit the criteria. I have been in both SAHP and FIB and achieved a High Command Ranking in both. I was in SAHP for 3-4 months from Lola Henry’s term through both of Saint Opps terms and Seven Souls. I have learned all there is to learn from SAHP as well as when I was in SAHP I was Us Marshal so I am fully capable of training and teaching those below me. I believe that an organization is only ever truly at its best when every single person gives 100% I believe that the only difference between a High Command and Deputy is experience and If a low rank has a great idea then it doesn’t matter what rank they are. I also strongly believe that to be the best an organization has to be like family. The closer the people of an org are the easier it is to work together.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

2.3 I already have plans to work with FIB and LSPD to make not only a fun rp experience but cooperation and companionship between the three orgs. I have learned from 5 different sheriffs that all did an amazing job and I want to use the knowledge I have gained from them to help (what I hope to be) my organization. I also want to use the mistakes that those Sheriffs and Myself made to make an even stronger SAHP.

1.1 Hire who is have average knowledge about city rules and must have +5 age.

1.2 Have best HR team to train newbies and max bonuses to them.

1.3 SRT team will destroy cannabis , catch criminals and make plans for Bank Robbery,Store rob,Hostage situations

1.4 S.W.A.T team will train Force units to Operations and will give best help to FIB for their missions.

1.5 PR team will host event every single day and we will have experienced HOD , PR most important Department for me.

1.6 IA will detect every single units and if they have mistake punish them correctly.

Rank System :

30.Sherrif
29.UnderSherrif
28.Chief of Staff
27.Head of Department
26.Deputy Head of Department
25. US Marshal
24. Liuetenant
23.Staff Sergeant
22.Sergeant
21.Major
20.Lead Inspector
19.Master Trooper V
18. Master Trooper IV
17. Master Trooper III
16.Master Trooper II
15.Master Trooper I
14. Senior Trooper V
13. Senior Trooper IV
12. Senior Trooper III
11. Senior Trooper II
10. Senior Trooper I
9.Trooper V
8.Trooper IV
7.Trooper III
6.Trooper II
5.Trooper I
4.Rookie
3.Tranie
2.Intern
1.Janitor

My Goals:

Respected members
0 Warns
30/30 PR event
+150 unit

SAM_curtss

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Anil
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone +2
7. Your ID 244015

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I have been in this server for a very long time and know the rules fairly well. I have no issues teaching those who have not been in this city as long as me and making sure they learn what they need to succeed. I am fully aware of the dedication becoming a leader requires and I am certain I can give my dedication to this server and the people in it. I am also aware that if I were to become Sheriff I would basically be building an org from the ground up so I have been brainstorming and I already have plans to do so. I will get my org running quickly and efficiently. I have already started to find my High Command so I am fully prepared.

2.2 As far as requirements I believe I fit the criteria. I have been in both SAHP and FIB and achieved a High Command Ranking in both. I was in SAHP for 3-4 months from Lola Henry’s term through both of Saint Opps terms and Seven Souls. I have learned all there is to learn from SAHP as well as when I was in SAHP I was Us Marshal so I am fully capable of training and teaching those below me. I believe that an organization is only ever truly at its best when every single person gives 100% I believe that the only difference between a High Command and Deputy is experience and If a low rank has a great idea then it doesn’t matter what rank they are. I also strongly believe that to be the best an organization has to be like family. The closer the people of an org are the easier it is to work together.

2.3 I already have plans to work with FIB and LSPD to make not only a fun rp experience but cooperation and companionship between the three orgs. I have learned from 5 different sheriffs that all did an amazing job and I want to use the knowledge I have gained from them to help (what I hope to be) my organization. I also want to use the mistakes that those Sheriffs and Myself made to make an even stronger SAHP.

1.3 SRT team will destroy cannabis , catch criminals and make plans for Bank Robbery,Store rob,Hostage situations

1.4 S.W.A.T team will train Force units to Operations and will give best help to FIB for their missions.

1.5 PR team will host event every single day and we will have experienced HOD , PR most important Department for me.

1.6 IA will detect every single units and if they have mistake punish them correctly.

Rank System :

30.Sherrif
29.UnderSherrif
28.Chief of Staff
27.Head of Department
25. US Marshal
24. Liuetenant
23.Staff Sergeant
22.Sergeant
21.Major
20.Lead Inspector
19.Master Trooper V
18. Master Trooper IV
17. Master Trooper III
16.Master Trooper II
15.Master Trooper I
14. Senior Trooper V
13. Senior Trooper IV
12. Senior Trooper III
11. Senior Trooper II
10. Senior Trooper I
9.Trooper V
8.Trooper IV
7.Trooper III
6.Trooper II
5.Trooper I
4.Rookie
3.Tranie
2.Intern
1.Janitor

My Goals:

Respected members
0 Warns
30/30 PR event
+150 unit
chicken

SAM_curtss

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Anil
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone +2
7. Your ID 244015

Additional information

Rank System :

30.Sherrif
29.UnderSherrif
28.Chief of Staff
27.Head of Department
25. US Marshal
24. Liuetenant
23.Staff Sergeant
22.Sergeant
21.Major
20.Lead Inspector
19.Master Trooper V
18. Master Trooper IV
17. Master Trooper III
16.Master Trooper II
15.Master Trooper I
14. Senior Trooper V
13. Senior Trooper IV
12. Senior Trooper III
11. Senior Trooper II
10. Senior Trooper I
9.Trooper V
8.Trooper IV
7.Trooper III
6.Trooper II
5.Trooper I
4.Rookie
3.Tranie
2.Intern
1.Janitor

My Goals:

Respected members
0 Warns
30/30 PR event
+150 unit
yay

ekareicli

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Anil
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone +2
7. Your ID 244015

Additional information

Rank System :

30.Sherrif
29.UnderSherrif
28.Chief of Staff
27.Head of Department
25. US Marshal
24. Liuetenant
23.Staff Sergeant
22.Sergeant
21.Major
20.Lead Inspector