Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Will_Colombus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 22, 2024
Time of violation
23:26
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs9xoJ1mkX0

Will Colombus

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ
Player
First of all, as you can see i was standing over there in the beginning of video and doing nothing. Those guys called an admin and argued that i am provoking. So as you can see i wasnt doing provoking i guess this behaviour should be under Admin Deceiving. Cause basically they stole his time. After that as you can see ID 32845 was together with blackout family probably he leaved his fam and attacked me. You can check logs...

When he killed me without any demands, he did an animation which is under GR 6.8 at time : 19:41 in video..

Blackout family should get family warning...

Thanks,,

ZAeim DHellking

Player
Player

dear adimn​

Firstly I am not in Family Blackout​

Secondly, this guy make provokeing the people Which is in front of you in this video because you raise the Israeli flag repeatedly and repeat this and provokeing the people in this family, and he takes a pov of them and uploads this as a target and this is considered politics in this video.​

and he insult me in dead is that ooc insult ? proof

Will Colombus

Player

dear adimn​

Secondly, this guy make provokeing the people Which is in front of you in this video because you raise the Israeli flag repeatedly and repeat this and provokeing the people in this family, and he takes a pov of them and uploads this as a target and this is considered politics in this video.​

Your friend insulting not me xD
Also, carrying my nations flag its my right! If you have any problem with any nation you check yourself

Will Colombus

Player

dear adimn​

Also in this video admin Nato Here told that this is not a provoking

You can see here >> โœ‚๏ธ :d? provoking

ZAeim DHellking

Player
Player

Do not deceive the admin. You cut the video because you started provoking and come here and You raised your middle finger
check this time video and your video proof

Hisham Bishop

Curator of the firefighter
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 32845 will receive a punishment for RDM
However
ID 23801 will receive a punishment for Involving Politics + Provoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom