Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ege Lupus

Player
Player
Information:
Your name IRL:
Ege
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 4-6 hours
Your Discord: snpego
Your Nickname: Ege Lupus
Your ID: 222353

Additional information:
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
- Ballas is the most iconic and special gang in my opinion. As it is the most iconic and special gang. I want to carry on the Legacy of The Ballas with my Deputies and maintain the activity at the highest level.
- I would like to be the leader of Ballas because it currently holds the highest potential for me. I believe that me and my high command team can achieve our goals. I believe that we can have fun and quality time avoiding rule breaks and without toxicity.
- I spent a lot of time in this city and gained experiences in different gangs both as deputy and high command. I want to show that leadership skills in Ballas. The previous leaders of The Ballas have successfully accomplished goals. I want to achieve my goals according to that.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- I will not tolerate any level of toxicity and try to do good RP in every possible situation.
- I will appoint deputies who knows what to do to in every situation and take care of the events when I am not in the city.
- I will try my best to make good RP situations against LEO's as much as possible. Hostage situations, highway robberies, store robberies will be conducted in a day, may be multiple times. I will conduct this events at the highest attendence and with no rulebreaks.
- I will give my best effort to lead this gang with my talented deputies and high commands which is ready.
- Doing events as much as possible to provide my members a fun time in the city. With those events me and my high command team are going to teach the basics of the events and the city.
- No rule-breaking will be accepted by me or any of my deputies.

My goals for Ballas:
- Completing the term without any warning.
- Taking control of the ghetto without any rule break.
- Max spray profit every hour.
- Achieving 100% turf.
- Giving out bonuses in events that we win.

Rank System:
-Eggplant
2-Rookie
3-Shooter
4-Gangster
5-Robber
6-Phantom
7-OG Balla
8-Event Leader
9-Turfer
10-UnderDeputy
11-Lupus