Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project APPELACION DE BAN | ID: 14729 | Bug Abuse I Pablo OConnor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
aziz
Administrators nickname
Pablo Oconnor
Date
Jul 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zsGWb0TBW2U?si=ZZSWv8GAl0rYUFI4

aziz 420

Player
Player
Dear administrative team, I was banned for abuse of errors. Please watch the video again. I just changed my weapon without making a roll or anything. I was banned for no reason. Please watch the video.

- Where is the bug ?????????

Last edited:

aziz 420

Player
Player
this is not fair admin dont know his job what in hell then why he is admin

Pablo OConnor​

if he cant tell thats Bug Abuse or no and all the admin here on ES server are the same they dont know there job plz

curator of the project​

we need your help on this server come have look how admins here working cuz i pretty sure that the rank they have they dont deserve it come and see how they deal with us as u can see a simple thing they cant tell a bug abuse and thx ....
we cant play here plz someone need to have look on this server admin are not doing there job its not fair i got banned for more than 4 times here on ES server for nothing relly doing nothing its not fair i swear we hade enough stop it we need help ..

Last edited:

aziz 420

Player
Player
Jeez, don’t get mad boy.
When you switched from the revolver to the rifle you skipped the animation, te correct way would be to hide the revolver and THEN take the rifle out.
where did u learn this 3years playing never ever get punsh for it and now on ES server its other rule !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom