Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Legend Duski
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2024
Time of violation
18:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNJuBidUqvU

Legend Duski

Player
Player
First They Search me for because i will leave the org then i drop all item that is SAHP item then only i have one revolver they arrest me for bunch of reason they say 2 charges and issue me (3) times second i ask for a lawyer they didn't ask for a lawyer and this guy (353187) tell them in radio-chat do not ask for a lawyer and third one they didn't wait for 10 minute for lawyer and 4th one they give me (3) fine and only tell me 2 changes AND when we are in DOC they didn't talk and stay quit and i told them cough drop and he can hear me but he didn't talk until arrest me and i told them uncuff me i will call my privet lawyer but they didn't , and they didn't ask me what's you jumpsuit size and he didn't take my passport and i didn't give him, he give me a fine and i want proof when someone take the department , and when they give me a wanted is only 2 charges and they give me (3) fines

But I post the satiation in 2 different post

Ex-LSPD Ex-SAHP HC OF SWAT

Last edited:

Legend Duski

Player
Player
And i didn't do PC Corruption4 .6 when we have a Spiacal mission i take this revolver in highway when we patrolling a i have a proof when we have a 10-10 i take it from one 10-15 and say Corruption which time i did Corruption i wana know

And for reason PC 2.5.4 they search me for SAHP item they didn't have any reason in rp to search me

Deniz Brody

Wassup my man
Player
And i didn't do PC Corruption4 .6 when we have a Spiacal mission i take this revolver in highway when we patrolling a i have a proof when we have a 10-10 i take it from one 10-15 and say Corruption which time i did Corruption i wana know

And for reason PC 2.5.4 they search me for SAHP item they didn't have any reason in rp to search me
1st i was fireing u so u need to not have any SAHP gear on you so thats why i search u and i see you had a illegal revover

Deniz Brody

Wassup my man
Player
Read The SWAT loadout and if you dont understand its your problem
proof when i take the revolver and also its not mine and check the date its today when we have a global also your in there :
xD picking up guns in a gun fight is corruption idiot + you had a gun in ur hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom