Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Legend Duski
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2024
Time of violation
18:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNJuBidUqvU

Nor Avino

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
The only message that should be sent in this thread is from the person posting their POV. Do not post anything else.

Legend Duski

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
If like he say he didn’t have a bodycam they will be punishment for state rule 5.6 and also didn’t request a lawyer because he didn’t have a bodycam and for some other reasons and I spent 95k for the fines and i spend 250k for changing my name because i wanted clean background and I did it and i want compensates that it that what i want

Last edited:

Nor Avino

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

Since you seem confused, I will clarify some things for you to prevent this in the future.
1) Yes it is corruption to have an illegal (XXX serial number) weapon on you whilst being a LEO.
2) They do not need to wait 10 minutes for a lawyer if they get a response saying there are none available, which they did.
3) One charge does not equal one star, some charges may have more, hence why you got two charges and three stars.
4) You cannot pick up a weapon in a gun fight. If there is still shooting, whether it's at you or around you, you cannot loot.

If you wish to get compensation, you can by contacting a lawyer as it is all mostly IC issues.

However, ID 353187 was not communicating their actions at the DOC, therefore they will receive a punishment for Fail RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom