Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Pranith San
Administrators nickname
Alex od
Date
Jul 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imagur.com

Pranith Sanz

Player
Player
I have been Banned for 1.1 and 1.4 nearly year ago that was an Misunderstanding Happend and Aware of this kind of things and I don’t know how my ID got Shared I really miss the Worlds Best Quality RP server From long time I used to play when I wanted to chill and get out of Depression but now I tried hard to sustain but I miss my boys and all I wanna Spend Time and Enjoy the RP more and I agree for any kind of Condition to get unbanned, I won’t make sure repeat things like this i promise u can Check my Background that was my only Ban I have ever got I never Breaked any kind of Rules before. And another thing I have to tell that I was very inactive due to irl studies and was coming like once for 4-5 months and one day which is after 5-6 months ig I downloaded game with new epic games coz of my old Social club mail was forgotten and when I tried to login my main ID which is 45880 I forgot my main Email and logged I. My Twink which is 48k ID I don’t really remember the exact ID then I saw this thing and was disappointed and until today I was busy in IRL but now I got to time to play My lovely game, from now that’s why I am Appealing this please consider it and Unban me and give me a last chance sir.

My Social Club name is lolo_freak

Thanks For reading,
Pranith Sanz

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Please provide screen shots of all social club accounts used by you

Alex Odd

Please log in in browser or in rockstar launcher in each of your social club accounts and make screenshot or POV with all of them which u have sued for play on grand

Brinson Cartel

Player
Player
i used only 1 and it was lost after my ban and i change my PC thats why untill this days i was unable to post an appeal but i wanted to give a try
i only know social club name

Alex Odd

this information does not correspond to logs - so ban stays
as this id was used with MULTIPLE social clubs

Top Bottom