Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David Zbiba
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2024
Time of violation
21:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1oALZJw3Kbs

David Zbiba

Player
Player
All in pov, it all happened during the bank robbery event.

Please note that this family (The Knox) is always breaking the same rule and they are shooting people before, during and after events. This is getting annoying by now as no one took an action to stop them.
Last time, they all started shooting everyone before RP ticket, and admin all he did was sending them to jail for a few minutes..

Last edited:

Tevdora

𝑺𝒂𝒗 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒐𝒑
Player
i was the one that started shooting and family shouldnt get punished for something i did other then that i have nothing to sayπŸ˜‰

David Zbiba

Player
Player
First of all i am the guy who said your mum i dont regret it + i was the one that started shooting and family shouldnt get punished for something i did other then that i have nothing to sayπŸ˜‰
I will quote his reply in case he changes it later and removes the "bringing relatives".

David Zbiba

Player
Player
Sorry, we are not in the same time zone (I was sleeping) so I took more time.
Please Arvind, check also the message that I quoted where he insulted my mother. I knew he was going to edit it so I replied to it to keep the original copy. I hope you take actions against that.

Title was updated, thanks for your patience.

Scarlet09

Player
Player
All in pov, it all happened during the bank robbery event.

Please note that this family (The Knox) is always breaking the same rule and they are shooting people before, during and after events. This is getting annoying by now as no one took an action to stop them.
Last time, they all started shooting everyone before RP ticket, and admin all he did was sending them to jail for a few minutes..
Bro, we also have proof of who started breaking the rules. And don't do off-topic talk here.

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 164417 will receive a punishment for GR 1.13
Families are not allowed to kill other families members on purpose in aircraft carrier event and bank robbery. | Jail 120 min​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom