Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lord Marshal

Smart Unit
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL Beshir
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 14 Hours
5. Your Discord colonellord
6. Your Nickname Tom Verlice
7. Your ID 59002

Additional information

1. Leader of Life Invader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to become the leader of life invader leader for the following reasons:
  • Bring new challenges and activities to the team of life invader, New weekly events private and public with win prize and new challenges for the employees to bring more activity to the organization​
  • Bring more activity to the CNN and bring more fresh news so the citizen can watch and read about the daily news without delay.​
  • Revive the creative team and keep going with the weekly talent show, let them make more activity for public witch we get a better relationship with the citizens and try to make more work so we get more clients wants a broadcast/poster advertisement etc. so we keep the economy of the organization stable.​
after all life invader is a well-organized organization, just need more motivation and activity and it will run smoothly
and I will do my best to make daily Newsletter videos so people without getting bored can know everything happened in the last day without getting bored of reading.
and will make sure to bring more transparency to our Journalism Department regardless of the person/organization who we are mentioning in the newsletter as well regardless the threats that might be given, we will get the citizens of the city what they deserve, Freedom of speech. As they have the right to know what's happening in the city they are living in.
At last Ads department doing a good job I will make sure that there is no delay of publishing ads or ads getting flooded.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

As I mentioned before that I will bring more activities such as challenges for public and post it in the CNN (quiz, racing etc.).
Feed a good relationship with everyone regardless the content we provide.
take complains from citizens and investigate about it and write an article about it once its confirmed.

Top Bottom