Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yagis_Shaw
Administrators nickname
Karl_Verlice
Date
Jul 25, 2024
Time
16:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/olUTFnT

Yagis Shaw

π“¨π“π“–π“˜π“’ 𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓦
Player
Dear Admins,

My family member told me there was a fight in front of the family home. So I wanted to go there and help my family member. I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. But now I realize that this is wrong. Yes, I had 2 warns from RDM before for the same reason. I was careful with my movements to avoid getting the 3rd warn. But I didn't pay enough attention. Please understand me and watch my pov carefully. I love Grandrp, its admins and players. I hope you understand me. I'm sorry to all of you. I will be careful with all my actions to avoid making this mistake again. I apologize to all admins. Likewise, I apologize to grandrp. From now on, I will try to play this game without violating its rules. I love every admin, regardless of their rank. Thank you very much for creating Grandrp. I apologize many times to all of you, please unban me or delete 1 of my warns.

My Pov is Below.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom