Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
cupido
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zuGxWp39H60

Knark

Player
Player
you are always speacking english and that seems , to be ok ,so you are nobody to talk about rules ;) PT server.
BTW is not me in the clip .and I dont know the person , but you pov of 37 sec seems pretty useless , 1 min pov it says on the rules bro.

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
you are always speacking english and that seems , to be ok ,so you are nobody to talk about rules ;) PT server.
BTW is not me in the clip .and I dont know the person , but you pov of 37 sec seems pretty useless , 1 min pov it says on the rules bro.
Read the forum filling the rules I enter the zone and btw I’m learning pt and doing rp in pt 🤓 doing my best and if u are not involved in this situation why u comment?

Knark

Player
Player
Cupido you asked me to read the forum rules. 1 min pov. that why I talked. And no you are not duing your best in game ,you have to talk portuguese bro. not play nice here in forum .

Maze Pluxury.

Player
Player
A ser Analisado!

O mesmo será mais rapidamente possível analisado pela administração!​

Maze Pluxury.

Player
Player
Reclamação Rejeitada!

Apesar de ser Bug Abuse deu para perceber que foi sem querer!

NOTA:
(Se a administração perceber que alguém está a usar de propósito será punido por Bug Abuse)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom