Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hiko Herrera
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Jul 25, 2024
Time
17:50
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/795657260726091838/1034795503071793272/1266081840939274310

Hiko Herrera

जौहरी
Player
Hello today as you can see FIB got a verbal warning for Event Rule 1.4.

the store robbery was at 17:50 as soon as we saw that there are more than 40 leos we immediately started spamming to leave the zone as mostly people left the zone too pretty fast i understand that we don't have to exceed more than 40 members but we tried our best to move outside the zone, i have pov please have a look to have to a clear view of the situation which happened on 25th Store Robbery POV i on an edge of the term i hope you will consider this still i respect your decision which is done by hire ups and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom