Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Nalla Nolan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 25, 2024
Time of violation
15:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/52bvi_pHjvs

Sarthak Skorpean

Leader of unofficial org
And leave the conversation. Admin will deside it .

We are 2 different family and we 2 family have to go higher. Fighting between two family will not good for my family and your family.

So being friends. Please

nolan1234

Player
Player
And the scenario was over because we took 1 battery and gone to swimming pool and other battery was 50 mins to collect no one was standing near the solar after we took 1 battery . hence that scenario was over.
you can't and willn't understand right?

nolan1234

Player
Player
hence she left the area and came after the scenario was over and shoteveryone without warning. And still didn't answer the question lol
can't answer?
lol

nolan1234

Player
Player
the incident was over and she left the area. and we took one battery from those two, and went swimming pool and talking there.(note : the incident when we asked to leave her was over because she left the and battery was taken)
so finally the scenario is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. while we were talking she shot us from your family rooftop without warning(note:scenario was completed)
2.the 2nd time she didn't talk to us and killed me (no warning)
3. at 15.42 the solar raid was completed ok? then why skorpeans and knox was killing every family members who was at our family house without warning?
4. if you were waiting for the other battery you guys should have warned us not to come to the family house (did you guys say that?)
5. we were approaching to the family house only to take vehicles to travel if you guys have doubt you can see that i was running in the road at starting of my pov because i have no cars!!!!!!!

Top Bottom