Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mario Error
Administrators nickname
Floki vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/wYsfdA4

Mario kleps

Player
Player
hello dear bobby its my first time i get ban in this server and i dont know there is a rule says you cannot transfer money or any stuff from twink to main or from main to twink and today i transfer money and am sorry for this mistake i promise you am not gonna transfer money again I am really sorry for what I have done and I want to assure that I would never do such mistake again and that I have read all the rules of grandrp and I am asking you for a second chance on my twink and you can ban the main account becase i realy miss my twink pls give me second chance to play with my friends on the best rp project in the whole world and I agree do be wiped too if that would help yours, Mario

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom