Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Salman Ramay
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 25, 2024
Time of violation
22:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2ezr6lAeQ7w?si=VMFmigdJ-4Lum7kX

Jinx Maestro

Leader
Leader
Ahahah
First of all you said non rp driving as you was in the helli and was noone driving also you can see was a heavy 10-10 at megga mall and all dead so i dont how the helli fly with no driver is a game bug

Seconde of all we have a reason why we detain you as the governor was a hostage so thats mean ng will take the lead
And all was ok with that we start negotioation fib and all orgs agree with
You come in a midle of negotiation you paid for the hostage and you interefer in our work

Also we told you to stop many times but you said no

And also you was dming me and my deputies to let you go we let you go cause you said you dont know about that and your new i dont know how you got that rank but yeh

also here telling my deputy sorry

Justin fedrovv

From Vinewood hills street's
Player
Not off topic !!

For Salman

1: there is no pilot in the helicopter 🚁 which you can open the forum for the punishment .

2: according to the state laws if the governor has been taken as an hostage Ng has the right to lead the negotiation..

3: you were not arrested you were got detained.

4: If you Want to upload an forum to NG update the whole body cam from the starting of hostage sit and till end how u were detained at doc and u r hq + how do u made an proper rp process to an code-B

5: 6.4 is your can’t do corruption without any bio , however we did not did any corruption here your were getting arrested for an valid reason, Failer to compy ( when he asked his to show id (İÇ) (OOC fear rp: our 5 soldiers were pointing gun on him and he dined and ask why?) 2: being un professional ( I don’t remember the penal codes)

For admins:

1: the Gernal and Lt.g aka jinx and abo saif were taking the lead and all orgs aggred it !

2: this guy came into the middle while the negotiations are going he paid the 400K and he ran away however , Abo said and jinx even FIB told them to stop let Ng negotiate it but he paid the money without telling us…

3: when we came to Sahp Hq to arrest him he ran away and made a code-B however we took him to doc and he again made the code-B Mr Karl verlice told him to do not spam in the tickets and he still he was doing it!!

5: when we asked himwhen NG is negotiating why did u interpreted and pay 400K and left he said I was trying to secure the governer however everybody was try to get the governer to a safe place however as soon as we got the governor into our heli we went to Capitol to secure him for 10mins and this guy was no where and he was just saying that I was secureing the governer

Last edited:

Dark Wick

𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙫𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙨!
Server Administrator
Rejected

Whatever happened there, is totally IC situation and you need to deal it ICly, No OOC rule break found. The one who detained you have a IC reason to arrest you. Further you can talk with your leader and sort out ICly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom