Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
jinx albo
Administrators nickname
chanush movva
Date
Jul 26, 2024
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://discord.com/channels/795657260726091838/1034795503071793272/1266081840939274310

Jinx Maestro

Leader
Leader
Dear bobby adham floki

we got a verbal for er 1.4

1.4 A limit of people on robberies of gunshops / 24/7 should be 40/40 people for gang/state organisation. |

but if you see the pov ng come last one in the store as we have gate keeping and we should let atleast 2 people in each gate

and also teh store have a hostage and if we didnt respond we will get verbal for not responding to a store robbery

as you in the proof here

ng enter the store untill the last 4 min of the store

with 3 people then more cause we dont know that fib will be 25 in the store

so when we arrive with 10sec people are saying leave i also see the numbers so i told them in depatemnt to 3 time to leave as they are the most numbers in the store

proof of me telling them to leave

as you see me in the departement telling them to 3 times

NG TO FIB : Send Units out fast 3time

and they send units

but i think its not ng problem as they was 25 were only 7 and we come at the last time

also one more thing no admin inform me in left eys to leave or something we just come at the end and we got verbal

thanks for reading thanks !

Top Bottom