Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamza Outlaw
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
May 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4EE9kiJ

Pablo12332

Player
Player
Hello to the admins,

I would like to sincerely apologize for my recent behavior on the GTA RP server. My conduct was disrespectful and inappropriate, both towards the other players and the server rules.

I have realized that my behavior not only disrupted the gaming experience of others but also harmed the reputation and principles of the server. This was neither my intention nor does it reflect the values I usually uphold.

I take full responsibility for my actions and promise to act with full respect and consideration for the community and the server rules in the future. I have learned from this incident and will do everything in my power to ensure that such behavior does not happen again.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience I have caused. I hope you can accept my apology and give me a second chance to prove myself.
I hope it can be consideration and have a scound chance to proofe that i'm a normal person behavior knowing respect each other.

once again i want to apologize for this scenario.

i would like to mention that I really need to play with my friends to be honest there is already a huge meeting between all of us. If I can go back in time I would and change this whole scenario for sure. I had inappropriate behaviour. I promise never to do it again and even I would like to help others with good energy. I love Grand RP very much.

thank's for your time.

Best wishes,
Hamza Outlaw

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom