Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karona_Soran
Administrators nickname
Ivan_Hopper
Date
Jul 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/rbwP6BZ

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
Dear Los Santos Administrators, on June 19th, I woke up as usual and chatted with my friends. Evening, I went to the beach a opened a market. I offered the items that could be sold for sale in a way that was suitable for the market. I had 15 wires in my hand, I divided these wires into groups as 8-4-2-1 and put all the groups as 15k and multiples. Between 18 and 20 o'clock in the evening, the police knocked on my door and said that I was accused of fraud regarding my wire prices and that a decision was made to remove me from the city. I have a fortune between 100 and 300 million, I do not understand why I would try to scam someone for a few wires, I suggest you please take up this file once more. I have been away from the city for a month and a half, I hope I receive good news. I wish everyone a good day.

Karona Soran
27/07/24

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
If I put the wrong price and any citizen buys my item with the wrong price I entered, I am willing to pay them 10 times their money.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Forum will be banned for spamming in complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom