Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2021
Time of violation
0:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZaa7wf1cZM

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
After the submarine event which is an IC event the cop just decided to beam me and say bye bye very rp after taking someones life and just leaving not even RP, just KOS by police no demands or nothing.

JackButtons

Player
Player
You had just used the water to take out another person of the our squad and thus was clearly a threat. And also you used the water to escape into after taking one person out. Your intentions were nothing but to hurt me or my squad and potentially to bait for a report.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
You had just used the water to take out another person of the our squad and thus was clearly a threat. And also you used the water to escape into after taking one person out. Your intentions were nothing but to bait for a report.
All of this was during the event, as soon as the event finished I didnt say shit or shoot a bullet.

Darkstar

Player
Player
why dont u show the pov of that one when u killed the ng guy after the event and just jumped into the water again after killing him and u talk about RP and u think ng will let u go after killing their fellow members

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
This is last time I shot and one of your cops and as you can see It was during the event so stop lying that was the last shot i took during the event as after that you had like 10 cops camping the stairs.

JackButtons

Player
Player
This is last time I shot and one of your cops and as you can see It was during the event so stop lying that was the last shot i took during the event as after that you had like 10 cops camping the stairs.
And so IC event and you power gaming by jumping into the water to run away as you know there is ooc rule where we dont shoot into the water. I am IC 95% time. You were clear threat with what you were doing. I dont know that you will stop being threat to my team if the event is over. We are on rp server where you are supposed to be in character to my knowledge.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
No the rule is you cant shoot people under the water if im floating my head is out and you can shoot it. Thats why i was hugging the wall so you couldnt shoot me. So i was not PG. Also you could see I didnt have a weapon out so you just beam unarmed people and then say bye bye Great IC bro. Thats why RP is bad as police IC 95% as you said is to beam like its gang vs gang in ghetto and trash talk.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
I need more video clip of that incident. I need to see what happened before you got into the water.
You have 6 hours to respond​

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
This is where i killed the cop during the event.
This is where they killed me and said bye bye after the event
This is the 1:20 minutes where they stood and waiting for me to get on the stairs so they could shoot me, so if you had some intelegence and went to the side you could easily killed me as I would of been in the open but i guess thats why your in legal orgs. If you mean something else and want different part of clip I have whole event. You can also see very nice mixing from the officers

Jonathan Thomas

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 44008 will be punished for RDM
The event was over so based on the evidence there was no clear reason to have shot him​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom