Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mujo Mustafic
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Aug 14, 2021
Time
1:35
Proofs

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
I was in the ghetto for the past 30-45 minutes in a shoutout with other members and I got jailed for DM in city in the middle of the shoutout. I want to see a POV of this demorgan and where mister Aki clearly knows that we where there for a very long time and he came last minute and demorganed me without asking/knowing the situation. I don't have a POV of my situation but if Aki sent me to demorgan he "clearly" knows what he is doing and I want to see a pov of this. I request my demorgan to get deleted this is insane.....

Mujo Simba

Edit: There was over 20-30 people there at the shoutout for the past 30+ mins and only I got jailed. I forgot to mention that as well.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. Admin does not have a provide pov to you. I have watched his pov and it looks like you started to dm people there first. You did not provide pov to show that the fight was happening before. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom