Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matix Lanzo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2024
Time of violation
20:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmvRjwkde34

Matix Lanzo

Player
Player
Hi so this person right here keeps targeting me and making a forums on me to sound like the good person but she started tocixing at me in beach market few days ago when Floki came and told her to stop or she will be punished anyways + i got jailed and after that she typed to her friend that they can come to beach market and there is no kid here she was talking about me anyways she is saying that i am keeping following her and a beach market is a public area + while i was getting aressted she followed me + she was doing the middle finger emote and eating popcorn and lauging becuase i was getting dragged by the police officer that is her friend that she was talking on discord with to arrest me + she provoked me for no reason because i killed her in redzone then she said (( oh you got your daddy here )) becasue me and my friend killed her she also called me a liar in her forum for no reason! and i feel like its unfair that i look like the bad person here when she also toxicing herself!

POV OF HER TARGETING ME IN CC:

POV OF HER PROVOKING ME:

POV OF HER TRYING TO ANNOY ME WHILE I WAS GETTING ARRESTED:

YOU CAN ALSO HEAR HER FROM THE OFFICERS POV THAT SHE IS SAYING I WILL CALL ADMIN + HE WILL GET BLOCKED (( META GAMING )) AND THAT ALSO PROVES THAT SHE IS TARGETING ME AND SHE GOT THE OFFICER HERE TO ARREST ME (( HER FRIEND ))

AND THE SAME OFFICER ARRSTED ME 2 DAYS IN THE SAME DAY (( HER FRIEND )) BECAUSE THEY ARE MAD THERE FORUM GOT REJECTED!

I Hope you slove this bobby because its ruining the game!
Thanks for your service!

Matix Lanzo

Player
Player
Hi so this person right here keeps targeting me and making a forums on me to sound like the good person but she started tocixing at me in beach market few days ago when Floki came and told her to stop or she will be punished anyways + i got jailed and after that she typed to her friend that they can come to beach market and there is no kid here she was talking about me anyways she is saying that i am keeping following her and a beach market is a public area + while i was getting aressted she followed me + she was doing the middle finger emote and eating popcorn and lauging becuase i was getting dragged by the police officer that is her friend that she was talking on discord with to arrest me + she provoked me for no reason because i killed her in redzone then she said (( oh you got your daddy here )) becasue me and my friend killed her she also called me a liar in her forum for no reason! and i feel like its unfair that i look like the bad person here when she also toxicing herself!

POV OF HER TARGETING ME IN CC:

POV OF HER PROVOKING ME:

POV OF HER TRYING TO ANNOY ME WHILE I WAS GETTING ARRESTED:

YOU CAN ALSO HEAR HER FROM THE OFFICERS POV THAT SHE IS SAYING I WILL CALL ADMIN + HE WILL GET BLOCKED (( META GAMING )) AND THAT ALSO PROVES THAT SHE IS TARGETING ME AND SHE GOT THE OFFICER HERE TO ARREST ME (( HER FRIEND ))

AND THE SAME OFFICER ARRSTED ME 2 DAYS IN THE SAME DAY (( HER FRIEND )) BECAUSE THEY ARE MAD THERE FORUM GOT REJECTED!

I Hope you slove this bobby because its ruining the game!
Thanks for your service!
Here is the POV THAT THE OFFICER HAD THAT PROVES SHE IS HIS FRIEND AND THAT THEY ARE TARGETING ME + SHE IS TALKING WITH HIM ON MAILS!

Last edited:

Matix Lanzo

Player
Player
Here is the POV THAT THE OFFICER HAD THAT PROVES SHE IS HIS FRIEND AND THAT THEY ARE TARGETING ME + SHE IS TALKING WITH HIM ON MAILS!
He Also Just Made The Video Private to Not Get Punished! BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE IS IN THE WRONG! Here The Forum Link

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Closed

Wrong section,
Make a forum and post in complaint against administrator and assistant for higher admins​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom