Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jerry Creed
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Mar 22, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/mgi7o9

Blue Opium

Player
Player
Hello mazhor ive been banned for general rule 1.7 about 20 days ago, I know what i did was very wrong but at the time i wasnt aware of that rule but now i am well informed and ive read through ALL the rules. In the 20 days ive been banned I really regret what ive done and i really miss grp. I would like to request a 2nd chance with a money wipe.

Unknown killah

Player
Player
Hello mazhor ive been banned for general rule 1.7 about 20 days ago, I know what i did was very wrong but at the time i wasnt aware of that rule but now i am well informed and ive read through ALL the rules. In the 20 days ive been banned I really regret what ive done and i really miss grp. I would like to request a 2nd chance with a money wipe.
To the admin reviewing personally just keep him banned he's been banned many times and he's just gonna get banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom