Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Carlo Jason
Administrators nickname
Chesster
Date
Jul 28, 2024
Time
14:21
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/H01YnBgjo9P9

Luzy

Player
Player
CR I was sentenced to 180 minutes in prison, 20 minutes before the end of the prison, I was imprisoned again for 180 minutes from ANTI AFK. I ask the admins why no one answered that I was banned from ANTI AFK 20 minutes before the end of the prison, then they banned me for 30 DAYS.

My first prison sentence was 180 minutes for Car Ramming. 20 minutes before the end of the prison sentence, I was sentenced to another 180 minutes in prison for ANTI AFK. Then the admins did not answer me asking why I was sentenced to 180 minutes in prison for ANTI AFK. 5 - 10 minutes passed and I was banned for 30 DAYS.

Ask a question to the admins, is the answer 30 bans?

I was already sentenced to 180+180 = 360 minutes in prison. I don't understand why they banned me for 30 days.

I've been playing this game for 2 years and this is the first time I've experienced such injustice.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Top Bottom