Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Inc
Administrators nickname
King Spector
Date
Jul 28, 2024
Time
23:13
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/771025/

Ace Karmaa

Player
Player
Hey , I don't normally make forum reports but was punished for RDM but you can very clearly see this guy is pushing my members from roof ay informal and ruining our event and you can see in his POV before i killed him how he has tried pushing me and at the very end making my fam member fly and (kills him) after he randomly punched of the roof, Please reconsider my punishment and remove my warning , thank you for your time.

You can see here how he punched my fam member which is all available in his own POV.

Ace Karmaa

Player
Player
Also if you Check times It has been over 48 Hours and for your understanding players cant be reported after that, + I had no option but to kill because fam members was afk while he was pushing them of edge of roof.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if some person is violating rules you should open complain - andy RDM in special before event are STRICTLY PROHIBITED by rules

Top Bottom