Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Pedro Crimson

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro Crimson

Ex Gov Chief of Staff /Ex Chief of Staff SAHP
Player
Titel:
Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Pedro Crimson

Information:

1. Name: Filipe
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+ 01:00
4. Average online per day: 5-10h
5. Your Discord: __0xide__
6. Your Nickname: Pedro Crimson
7. Your ID: 264416

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • Experience: With experience and Training i have been given in my time as a Leo (Law enforcement officer) I have been taught by no others than the best in the city all knowledge from previous Leaders of this very own Organisation and others was passed down to me. With the experience i have gained from multiple Organisations like FIB, LSPD, SAHP, DoJ/GOV i feel confident in my ability in running this Organisation to a better future like it deserves. My goal is not just to give LSPD a better future but also our upcoming officers teaching them everything me and my Deputys know along the way, to make the next generation of our officers the best they can be.
  • Contacts: With the experience come contacts of course in the time of me being a Leo i have made a lot of contacts in the law enforcement side witch makes the work with other Organisation relatively easy since i have dealt with most leaders and officers of other Organisation in the past. With the added perk of being able to work with the other Organisations better i think being on good terms with all other organisations is one of the most important things that should definitely be put effort on in the future because if the Leos cant hold together and fight crime along in harmony than everything will go down hill.
  • Professionalism: Personally i think that having some from of professionalism is one of the most important thing not just as a leader but also a Officer itself we are the face of the city and the Protectors of the citizens of Los Santos if we decide to not uphold our Professionalism than the civilians of Los Santos will not trust us to keep them save. Im willing to offer the utmost professional training possible to any and all officers no matter what rank any and all Unprofessionalism will not go unoticed and will have consequences. We are the face and protectors of the city, if the citizens cant trust us to be there and try our best than who can they trust?
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • Relationship with the city: My goal is to make the relationship between the citzens and the officers better by doing unique and fun PR events for the people of Los Santos sharing as much love with the people as possible. With my past LI experience i know multiple ways of working side by side with Lifeinvader and creating special events and with my past experience as Director of the News Department of Lifeinvader i have ideas of bringing new forms of publicity to LSPD.
  • Embracing Roleplay: In the last few terms i have seen the Leos do not Embrace the RP like it should be, take Hostages for example as we know the satiety of the person being taken Hostage should be the main Priority at all times not arguing about who is going to take Negotiations the Hostage should be taken first at all times and not just that also seeing that most Leos when there is a Hostage try to just get the RP over with without actually engaging in it thats what i want to change Personally i want the Leos to bring more to the RP than just pay money and have a shoot out i want more RP when it comes to the hostage using the /do /me with things like /me checks breathing conditions of the Hostage or /do hands over Water to the Hostage and more like it. Insted of refusing to RP and trying to get it over with. Lets make it the RP better i mean thats kinda what we are all here for right???
  • Even the little things matter: You can rest asure that the we wont be just taking care of only the big Crimes in the city like most LSPD terms after all every kind of crime should be handeld the same way so even the most little things such as a car theft or a pickpocket around the beach. LSPD with my Leadership no stones will be unturned we plan on staying on top when it comes to the 911 calls at all times even for the most little things we plan to show the people of Los Santos with help of our previous mentioned publicity that the citizens of Los Santos can trust us to help them out insted of dealing with any disturbance from people by calling an Admin insted they could rely on LSPD to help them out insted of wasting the Admins Precious time for things we can deal with. Insted of waiting around for the next Store robbery why not help the community and be of service for the city of Los Santos???

Human Resources & Training (HRT):
    Human Resources and Training also known as ''HRT'' is the most important Department within the LSPD because without the wise training and wise words to our inspiring officers any and all Organisations would not even be close to what they are today. HRT Focuses on Recruiting new members into the Organisation making sure they are well trained and ready for the line of duty.
    Internal Affairs (IA):

Internal Affairs also known as ''IA'' Is the Department that also like all departments try to catch Criminals but in the opposite way, IA is here to find out if all rules and Regulation of the Organisation are being followed. Supervising things such as:
    • Regulations
    • Opening and reviewing of Case files
    • Making sure all officers follow the Internal Rules
    • and more....
Public Relations (PR):
Public Relations also known as ''PR'' is the Department that will make sure to keep the People of Los Santos happy by doing multiple events and giving back to the community.​
Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT):
The Special Weapons and Tactics Unit also known as SWAT is a group of special trained officers ready to take on any threat that normal officers are not ready to take on. Swat specialized in making tactical plans dealing with dangerous situations and making sure that any and all threats in a dangerous situation are dealt with as fast as possible.​
Traffic Enforcement (TE):
The Traffic Enforcement Unit also known as ''TE'' is the Department where officers are in charge of keeping the streets of Los Santos save making sure that the drivers are all following the laws from the Traffic Code also if any Cars that are illegally parked they will be towed. TE also takes care of the Checkpoints and makes sure that we do not let any wanted criminals into Los Santos.
Investigation Bureau (IB)
The Investigation Bureau also known as ''IB'' is the officers that go out of there way to not look like a officer these units are trained to collect evidence on Criminal Organisations to make a Case File against Gangs/Families to raid them. IB also goes out looking for Cannabis out on the Streets to make sure any and all drug trafficking in the city is shut down before it even starts.​
----Introductory Rank----
1 - Suspended
2 - Trainee
3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
----Mid Rank----
5- Junior officer 1
6 - Junior officer 2
7 - Junior officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3
11 - Master Officer 1
12 - Master Officer 2
13 - Master Officer 3

----Senior Rank----
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant
17 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Field Supervisor
21 - Sector Supervisor

----High Command----

22- Supervisor (Junior HC without a Department max 10 People)
23 - Lieutenant (2 per Department)
24 - Captain (2 per Department)
25 - Deputy Head of Department (2 per Department)
26 - Head of Department (1 per department)
27 - Senior task force operative (Supervise all departments)
28 - Chief of staff
29 - Deputy Chief of Police
30 - Chief of Police
Deputy Chiefs of Police
Chevii Odds
Tommy Gold

I would like to thank you for reading the application and wish everyone a Wonderful day.

133412343519.jpg
Pedro Crimson

Ronin Stormy

Wandering with purpose and a camera in hand.
Player
I can already tell that the term under Pedro will be a glorious one. Have known Pedro for 4 months now, and he has all the qualities a leader posses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom