Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Black Ghost
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2024
Time of violation
10:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/V523__pIxDY

Ghost Outlaw

Player
Player
In a previous application, he insulted me and committed sectarian acts, so I submitted a form and was punished him , and now the same.

He said, "Oh God." + He said to me, "Quad."

Max Broddy

Player
Player
In a previous application, he insulted me and committed sectarian acts, so I submitted a form and was punished him , and now the same.

He said, "Oh God." + He said to me, "Quad."

Have u nothing else to do than crying in forum 🤦🏻‍♂️
Change ur lifestyle don’t take things seriously

Max Broddy

Player
Player
Please I need higher admin review this issue,
this person as an insult to me and my nation has put the picture of (Saddam Hussein) in the forum when this figure was a dictator and according to international law and the whole world is not allowed to support a dictator. The person is an Arab and I’m Kurdish . If you want, you can Google that this dictator used chemical weapons and killed many people in my nation in ( Halabja in irak) got chemical weapons by (Saddam Hussein).
I feel bad when this person is opposing me with this heartbreaking thing when we are here just to have fun at a game.
Please investigate this because this person supported a terrorist.
This is no joke because this person has killed more than 10,000 people with chemical weapons

Max Broddy

Player
Player
Please I need higher admin review this issue,
this person as an insult to me and my nation has put the picture of (Saddam Hussein) in the forum when this figure was a dictator and according to international law and the whole world is not allowed to support a dictator. The person is an Arab and I’m Kurdish . If you want, you can Google that this dictator used chemical weapons and killed many people in my nation in ( Halabja in irak) got chemical weapons by (Saddam Hussein).
I feel bad when this person is opposing me with this heartbreaking thing when we are here just to have fun at a game.
Please investigate this because this person supported a terrorist.
This is no joke because this person has killed more than 10,000 people with chemical weapons
Saddam Hussein - Wikipedia

Ghost Outlaw

Player
Player
Saddam Hussein is my boss and I love him and I would like to post him anywhere outside the game and in the model, and everyone loves their boss and there is no law preventing that.

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 55707 will receive a punishment for Invloving religion GR 3.1, 3.2
ID 67365 will receive a punishment for FL in GZ
ID 88928 will receive a punishment for FL in GZ
All off-topics and toxicity will be issued a forum punishment for this time if you bring ub Politics again we will issue a harsher punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom