Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Baldlose
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 3, 2023
Time
19:40
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/uaawFxe#ynFBdQP

johnchrishurricane

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury.

The third of July 2023 was, I Adam Bladlose | 158902 Banned for: General Rules section Rules of play rule 6.3 "It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organization for personal purposes. | Permanent ban"

My first ban appeal: Rejected - Ban for Gr 6.3 | Alex Odd

I will not give you any stories becuse i know you dont want or need them, but as you can see on your logs i have clearly taken stuff from SAHP and regardless of whether it was on purpose or if on occasion I have forgotten to return it, perhaps in case of a Code A or something, it will never happen again.

I have now waited more then a year and i do miss the community/project so much. I am willing to do whatever kind of wipe or what ever necessary. I am really sorry.

Thank you for your time & thanks in advance,
Adam Baldlose | 158902

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 year old ban for 6.3 will not be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom