Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aseef

Player
Player
**INFORMATION**

---

-1. Your name IRL: Aseef Memon

-2. Your age: 23

-3. Time zone: GMT +5

-4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours

-5. Your Discord: aseef29_82889

-6. Your Nickname: Aseef Creator

-7. Your ID: 73167

**ADDITIONAL INFORMATION**

-1. **Leader of the Ballas**

-2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

I.) **Immersive Roleplay:** It has always been my dream to roleplay in the Ballas Gang to the fullest. Leading this gang would allow me to create an exceptionally realistic and engaging experience, making the gang feel more intense and authentic than ever before.

II.) **Enhanced Event Participation:** Under my leadership, I will ensure that major events like Clandestine, Battleship, Subs, and Turf are attended in maximum numbers. Additionally, I will focus on making events such as hostage situations and store robberies highly engaging and enjoyable for everyone involved.

III.) **Experienced Leadership:** My team consists of highly active and professional deputies and supporters who have been leaders and deputies in the city before. With this experienced team, I am confident that our term will be marked by high-quality roleplay and adherence to rules, making it one of the finest the city has ever seen.

-3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:**

- **Organized Events:** Regular and well-organized events that align with the gang's storyline can significantly improve the RP experience. This includes both required weekly events and creative scenarios that foster interaction among members.

- **Training and Skills Development:** Training sessions for members to improve their RP skills and understanding of gang dynamics are crucial. This ensures a high standard of RP and that all members are familiar with the gang’s culture and rules.

- **Recognition and Rewards:** Supporting and rewarding members after events and RP situations can lead to more immersive experiences. Encouraging members to create their own stories and contribute to the gang's narrative will enhance the RP environment.

- **Activity and Harmony:** I am committed to maintaining high activity levels within the gang while managing internal conflicts effectively. My leadership will ensure that we reach maximum activity levels while preserving internal harmony.

**Ranking System:**

-15) Leader

-14) Deputy

-13) Under Deputy

-12) Event Handler

-11) Turfer

-10) Clapper

-9) Shooter

-8) Warlord

-7) Gangster

-6) Graffitist

-5) Hitman