Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Mizzar Vance
Administrators nickname
Yanna_Pluxury
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/ban-lTlImcR

Lee Mizzar

Player
Player
My friend (Silver Vance : 18143) and I received a 6.9 penalty, but we were engaged in roleplay (RP) and both of us had consented to it. We did not do anything to disturb others or step outside the boundaries of RP. We believe that we were unfairly targeted by someone nearby and that the admin's decision was incorrect.

Additionally, if I am the one who violated this rule, why are both of us being punished?

emresaan

Player
Player
i was there as well from my understanding, both Silver and Mizzar were fully engaged in a consensual roleplay (RP) scenario and did not breach any community rules or disrupt other players. It seems they might have been unfairly reported by an uninvolved party, leading to this misunderstanding.

I believe this situation warrants a thorough review. If only one person is deemed to have violated the rule, it's unclear why both are facing the same consequences. Silver is a dedicated and respectful member of the community, and it would be great to see this issue resolved fairly.

Thank you for considering his appeal.

Top Bottom